About Dr. Gregg Carb
Gregg J. Carb, a San Francisco chiropractor, attended the University of California, Irvine and California State University, Northridge before entering the Cleveland College of Chiropractic in Los Angeles. He graduated cum laude in 1985 with a B.S. in Human Biology and a D.C. (Doctor of Chiropractic). Additional professional qualifications include appointments by the State of California as a Qualified Medical Evaluator for workers' compensation and as an Independent Medical Examiner for state disability, certification as an Associate Ergonomist by the Oxford Research Institute, and certification as a Rock Taping (kinesiology taping) and RockBlades (IASTM) Practitioner. Dr. Carb is also a fully certified ART® (Active Release Techniques soft tissue treatment) provider for repetitive strain and athletic injuries, in fact, Dr. Carb was the first ART® chiropractor provider in San Francisco to be certified in 1996.
- 1985 Graduate Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles (C.C.E. Accredited), Doctor of Chiropractic, B.S. Human Biology
- QME (Qualified Medical Evaluator), California Workers' Compensation - Chiropractor Specialty
- Independent Medical Examiner, California E.D.D. - Chiropractor Specialty
- Active Release Techniques® Certified Provider
Certifications: Upper Extremity, Lower Extremity, Spine, Biomechanics, Nerve Entrapments, Masters Course, Active Palpation, Complex Protocols.
- CKTP (Certified Kinesio® and Rock® Taping / RockBlades® Practitioner)
- CAE (Certified Associate Ergonomist)
- California X-ray Operator and Supervisor
- Member, California Chiropractic Association, San Francisco District
Dr. Carb participated as a provider of Active Release Techniques® to athletes at the 25th Ironman Triathlon in Kona, Hawaii
Watch Dr. Carb strive to achieve his fitness goals (50):
Watch Dr. Carb strive to achieve his fitness goals (55):
Watch Dr. Carb strive to achieve his (coronavirus pandemic) fitness goals (60):