"I know I've got bad posture."
This posture book is for you if:
* You spend much of your day SITTING—in the car, at your desk, by the computer, on the couch, next to the television, while reading the newspaper, with a cup of coffee, when riding the train...
* You feel your posture gradually deteriorating
* You're losing flexibility or can't "straighten up"
* You're already experiencing back pain, neck pain, or other symptoms
* You want effective self-help techniques that take only minutes per day to practice
This posture book will help:
* Those with pain from using computers or from sitting for long periods
* Healthcare professionals and their patients
* Employers and industry
* Anyone who wants a simple reference for better posture and lifelong energy
The Science of Sitting Made Simple posture book is your personal consultation toward looking and feeling more energetic, healthy, and pain-free. Just the Need-To-Know Info for people that can only devote a limited amount of time and effort to learning about and practicing good posture techniques. Put this simple posture improvement plan into action today.
* 5.5" x 8.5" paperback format
* A complete 176 pages
* Over 100 detailed illustrations
* Perfect bound with high quality cover and paper stock
* Priced at only $14.95 (On sale now)
* Available on AMAZON.com and elsewhere (click on book cover below)
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE TABLE OF CONTENTS
CLICK HERE TO SEE INSIDE THE BOOK
CLICK HERE TO SEE BOOK REVIEWS
CLICK HERE TO SEE AUTHOR BIO
CLICK HERE TO OPEN NEWS RELEASE
CLICK HERE TO OPEN BOOKMARK
CLICK HERE TO OPEN WEEKLY SELF-CARE RECORD
CLICK HERE TO OPEN BOOK COVER IMAGE
If your sitting posture has already caused back problems such as neck pain, upper back pain, lower back pain, or chronic back pain, and you want to learn about back pain relief, check the link below for information on how to manage posture pain and sitting pain, condensed directly from The Science of Sitting Made Simple posture book. Also learn about The Three Most Common Causes of Back Pain When Sitting:
WINNING THE BATTLE WITH BACK PAIN