COVID-19 Statement: We are open M,Tu, W, F & most Saturdays to serve patients in need of care. Patients must wear face coverings, be free of any kind of cold, cough, or fever symptoms for at least 72 hours, and not have been exposed to any person testing positive to any variant of the Coronavirus for at least 10 days. We follow all appropriate patient-by-patient cleaning procedures and run a Blueair HEPA filter in the office. The personnel in our office have been vaccinated and boosted.
Better Health, Posture, and Performance with Less Pain. That’s our goal—to help you not only feel better, but actually get better. The conservative chiropractic physical medicine treatment we provide is focused on an active, hands-on, natural, and holistic approach to relieving and resolving the underlying problem(s) that cause pain and dysfunction.
Our unique approach includes:
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment® (SFMA) for finding the underlying cause of biomechanical dysfunction and pain
- Active Release Techniques® (ART) soft tissue treatment for resolving muscles knots, trigger points, scar tissue adhesions, deep tissue fibrosis, and contractures
- Manual manipulations and/or Arthrostim® instrument chiropractic adjustments for reducing misalignments, stiff joints, segmental spinal rigidity
- Kinesiology/Sport Taping consisting of Kinesio® or Rock® tape for post-treatment support, muscle facilitation or relaxation, lymphatic drainage
- Diowave® 15W Class IV High Power Laser Therapy or HealthLight® LED (Light Emitting Diode) Class II Light Therapy for an accelerated healing response
- Rehab for stretching, strengthening, posture, and dietary improvements
VIDEO LIBRARY BELOW. Please refer to the navigation tabs ABOVE to learn more about Our Office, the Treatment we provide, all about Posture, informative Resources, and to Contact Us. CLICK HERE FOR EXTENSIVE INFORMATION ON CANNABIDIOL (CBD) and CLICK HERE to see: Cannabinoids Block Cellular Entry of SARS CoV-2 and the Emerging Variants