COVID-19 Statement: The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) advisory memorandum released on March 28, 2020 states that Healthcare providers and caregivers, specifically including chiropractors, are Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers. We remain open M,W,F & Sat to serve patients in need of care. Patients must observe social distancing during travel, be free of any kind of cold, cough, or fever symptoms for at least 72 hours, and not have been exposed to any person testing positive to the Novel Coronavirus for at least 14 days. We follow all appropriate patient-by-patient cleaning procedures in the office.
See our NEW work from home YouTube videos below for helpful ideas on Posture and Ergonomics as well as Home Exercise Program stretches.
Better Health, Posture, and Performance with Less Pain. That’s our goal—to help you not only feel better, but actually get better. The conservative chiropractic physical medicine treatment we provide is focused on an active, hands-on, natural, and holistic approach to relieving and resolving the underlying problem(s) that cause pain and dysfunction.
Our unique approach includes:
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment® (SFMA) for finding the underlying cause of biomechanical dysfunction and pain
- Active Release Techniques® (ART) soft tissue treatment for resolving muscles knots, trigger points, scar tissue adhesions, deep tissue fibrosis, and contractures
- Manual manipulations and/or Arthrostim® instrument chiropractic adjustments for reducing misalignments, stiff joints, segmental spinal rigidity
- Kinesiology/Sport Taping consisting of Kinesio® or Rock® tape for post-treatment support, muscle facilitation or relaxation, lymphatic drainage
- Diowave® 15W Class IV High Power Laser Therapy or HealthLight® LED (Light Emitting Diode) Class II Light Therapy for an accelerated healing response
- Rehab for stretching, strengthening, posture, and dietary improvements
Please refer to the navigation tabs above to learn more about Our Office, the Treatment we provide, all about Posture, informative Resources, Blog posts, and to Contact Us. CLICK HERE FOR EXTENSIVE INFORMATION ON CANNABIDIOL (CBD)